- Formal Education : Whole School Improvement Programme (WSIP) ECE Secondary;
- Non-Formal/Catch up and accelerated program for vulnerable groups
- Literacy and Livelihood programs for youth and adults
- Education in Emergencies education and protection
- Early Childhood Education(ECE),Early Childhood Development (ECD)
- Health and Environment
- Post Secondary Scholarships & other compensatory programs
- School Enrichment Program Clubs : Summer, ICTs, Youth, Homework Study Centres
- Citizenship Education, Democracy, Human Rights, & Governance.
- Public Private Partnerships in Education- & CSR
- Professional Development & Capacity Building for Educators & Educational Leaders & Managers at the Institute for Professional Learning (IPL) in country and abroad: Plymouth State University, NH-USA)
- South Asia Forum For Education Development (www.safedafed.com
Each program has gender, advocacy and partnerships as cross cutting areas.
Training, Scholarships, Internships, Research, Documentation, Strategic Design, Communication Strategy & Desktop Publishing; Design and delivery of conferences and workshops.